|Safely-delivered to my apartment|
I have said a lot about Gallery Pizza on my article on Aroimakmak.com, but I feel compelled to write about them from a completely different perspective as I know a lot of folks in Bangkok are reading this, and honestly, as much as we don't want to admit, too many of us have been reliant on Pizza Company for our delivery pizza fix over the last few years.
|The New Yorker, Gallery Pizza's Signature flavour|
Take nothing away from Pizza Company. They have done well in a pizza slugfest with Pizza Hut, Scoozi and Domino's in an extremely competitive market. Then again, if you are into more authentic Neapolitan-style pizzas, Gallery Pizza presents itself as a legitimate alternative.
Having tasted many of their offerings at Sathorn 11 Art Space, I had to try out their delivery service before giving you a report of my experience.
- The operator who received my call was a local who could speak decent English. She recorded my order and address with no issues and told me my order will take approximately 50 minutes to arrive.
To my knowledge, Gallery Pizza's preferred delivery zone will be Sathorn and Sukhumvit Road up till On Nut (with 40THB surcharge), where they will usually promise arrival within 30 minutes. I live a short distance beyond On Nut, thus the longer delivery time and higher delivery charge (60THB). If you live in the suburbs, I will recommend you to call them to find out whether they deliver to you or not.
- Delivery arrived on time, in roughly 45 minutes. More importantly, the correct flavours were sent.
- The pizzas were warm. I would have wanted them to be hotter, but considering the distance they traveled, I can live with popping them into my own oven for a few minutes before tucking in.
- I am extremely happy that they provide a choice of mixing 2 flavours into 1 pizza. It gives customers the opportunity to savour many flavours in a single order.
- They deliver till as late as 4am!!
- Last but not least, the current 499THB promotion for any 2 pizzas presents a seriously awesome deal for the quality we are getting.
Unfortunately, I have no idea when the promotion ends, so do have a go while it lasts and check out their website for updates before ordering.
|Pad Krapao on one side and Ham/Mushroom on the other|