Saturday, January 23, 2010

You can find everything here!

Sorry for leaving my blog so stale. I spent a week out of Bangkok with my manager and supplier to meet potential customers. This is the 3rd time I have gone on a long trip covering thousands of km in Thailand, and just 3 trips in, I think this place is seriously awesome.

Before we start let me first clarify that what I am going to show you is exactly what I saw with my own eyes, I will not show you anything that I have not seen yet, so there's really much much more here:

Farmland... endless and endless acres of it, looks green now, but before harvest it will look golden and then it will be just dark brown mud after harvesting.

Street Food
This snack is extremely pretty but I have never eaten it before.



International cuisine
This is the first time I ate crepe cake, it's divine




Flowers.

Most people know that Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai have colourful flowers, but does anyone expect this sight? You might need to pay much much more to go much further away to see sunflowers.






Nature
Waterfalls..... this is a fake one, haha.




How about a real one then? I think there are countless waterfalls here.





Religion
Doi Inthanon on the Northern tip of Thailand






This one is at the Southern tip of Thailand





Most importantly, the people! Fun loving and welcoming, what more can you ask for? I was lucky enough to meet Mr Thaksin and Mr Obama during my trip. Abhisit is nearby too.









Last but not least
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




Me! Yes, I am in Bangkok, very much so. So if the reasons above do NOT give you a reason to come, this last one should be convincing enough.

PS. I had many more pictures to show, Mountains, Lakes, Rivers, Beaches...... u know what I mean.

1 comment:

Whatever comments you have, please feel free to write them here! I appreciate receiving feedback of your feelings after reading my blog and I promise I will respond to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...