Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MILD


Let me just take a minute to tell everyone that there's some great Thai music here, and currently this is the band I am listening to.
I happened to watch them live in a pub and I am very impressed by their jazzy tunes, great vocals and the presence of a full-time saxophone player. They graduated from a band competition in Thailand, and to know that the Singapore equivalents are迷路兵and兔子, I rest my case.
Just take a minute for the music to load (do other things in the meantime and leave my blog open), and I assure you you will not regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever comments you have, please feel free to write them here! I appreciate receiving feedback of your feelings after reading my blog and I promise I will respond to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...