Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A New Hero Descends on Bangkok

Bangkok is crying out for a new hero.

Everything is turning into chaos.

First the 'reds' say a million are gonna flood through Bangkok like a bloody red tide and make the new election a reality within a matter of days.



Then, the tiny drop of less than a hundred thousand did manage to crawl their way in, feebly camping in Bangkok, waiting for a miracle to happen.




Before we knew it, they DID make the bloody tide a reality, drawing 10cc of blood from any willing supporter and pouring it all over the place, chanting curses in the process, successfully drawing global attention.


When that did not really work, the remnants of the horde decided to make a weekend stroll around the capital, again drawing some glares from the media.

For all those who are worried about how the Stranger in Bangkok is getting by, I can assure you that he is well and truly okay. In fact, he has drawn his alter ego from Pandora out and turns into a heroic Navi to save the world.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


If you do something wrong that threatens peace in this world, beware, don't let me find out, cos if you do, I will use my USB ponytail and download all the love in the world into your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever comments you have, please feel free to write them here! I appreciate receiving feedback of your feelings after reading my blog and I promise I will respond to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...