Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Memoirs of a Whirlwind Trip

Happy New Year all..

The CNY festivities have not ended. Unfortunately, Thais do not remember CNY as a festival worth awarding public holidays, so I had no choice but to do a whirlwind 4-night trip to 2 countries, first my native Kuching, then where my wife cum gf cum fiancee is, Singapore.

This is the first time I will be narrating using pictures, and the words ended up a little small, just remember that most pictures below contain words to describe them!!! Do take note, because some of these words contain precious hints of some interesting news (i dunno whether u care, but i'll remind u to read more carefully anyway..)


KUCHING


SINGAPORE








Last but not least, I managed to spend a few hours in the mall with Li Li. She'll be coming to Bangkok for longer periods of time soon, Whoopee!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever comments you have, please feel free to write them here! I appreciate receiving feedback of your feelings after reading my blog and I promise I will respond to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...