Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Dilemma of Noah

Noah Potter and his mother
Noah has graduated!

No, not from University of course, but whether or not he actually goes through University here, I have at least seen how he would look like in Thailand's pretty graduation gown, thanks to his playgroup's clever gesture of sending off every kid to a more advanced class with an 'elaborate' graduation ritual.

This was certainly a moment worth celebrating (at least it was made to feel so), but after looking at Noah's picture pasted on the wall of the school, he didn't look happy about it at all.

What a glum face

After taking a step back to look at the full picture, I finally understood why.


He can't choose between his triplet of girlfriends, who are following him into the next class!


Sigh, poor Noah, he has his own cute little dilemmas.

Seems like looking too handsome is not such a good thing after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever comments you have, please feel free to write them here! I appreciate receiving feedback of your feelings after reading my blog and I promise I will respond to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...