Sunday, December 30, 2012

A special appreciation for a special person in my life

It's the end of yet another year. In a couple of days, I will be marching into my 5th calendar year in Thailand. Lots have happened over this period, but 2012 has been an exceptionally eventful one, particularly with the birth of Noah changing my life forever.

At this moment, instead of compiling a flashback of the key events that took place in the past 12 months, I would like to use this post to pay a special tribute to the 1 single most important person in my life, my wife Li Li.

Thank you, for giving up everything in Singapore to relocate to Bangkok, even though there are many more uncertainties than certainties.

Thank you, for going through the torturous first trimester and subsequently the nervy delivery to give birth to our dear little son.

Thank you, for becoming a full-time stay-at-home-mum, making Noah your priority, showering him with ceaseless care 24-hours a day.

Thank you, for being the rock that supports me when I do battle outside. Regardless of how heavy I fall, I know I can stand up again because you are holding my hand.

Thank you, for bearing with my tactless comments and remarks. I often say the wrong things at the wrong time, but trust me, I will improve myself to become the best husband and father in the world.



Happy new year Li Li.

I can't promise you limousines and diamond rings, but as long as we continue to stand firm beside each other, every year will be better than the last.



2 comments:

  1. I wish my husband was more like you in this aspect... hahaha... was just telling him how I envy your wife (bet he's pretending to not listen) but I know that she must be a special person with a lot of good values to get this love and devotion from you. Happy New Year to your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Unknown

      Firstly, please identify yourself!

      Secondly, actually everyone has their own way of expressing themselves. This blog of mine is very dear to my heart and it has become the way for me to express myself, sometimes more clearly that whatever I can say or do.

      I am sure your husband expresses his love for you in his own nice little ways too, just not like this.

      Happy New Year

      Eddie

      Delete

Whatever comments you have, please feel free to write them here! I appreciate receiving feedback of your feelings after reading my blog and I promise I will respond to your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...